Friday 3 February 2012

Trade Update: Cable & Aussie.



Hi All.  Just a quick note to confirm that I have scratched this GBP/USD trade (cut it just below my initial entry).  The reason for this is because it is obvious there is no real momentum currently in this market and everyone is clearly waiting for the Non-Farm results at 1.30pm.  There could be some good opportunities at these critical levels across all majors once the volume comes back into the market.  Once Non-farms is out we should get a good indication of where the strong hands in the market are positioning and I will be hoping for a big Non-farms spike and rejection to the upside as a invitation to get back in on the short side of this market again.

For the same reason I am closing my Aussie trade below for a very small profit and employing the wait and see approach as really I was hoping for more momentum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment